Andy can offer historical musical performances, workshops and talks on many different periods including, Medieval, Tudor, Victorian and 1940’s. Over the years he has built up an extensive collection of period instruments and authentic costumes.
He has worked at many venues including:
- Avoncroft Museum – Tudor and Victorian
- Bantock House – Victorian and 1940’s
- Haden Hill House – Victorian, Tudor and 1940’s
- Oak House – Medieval and Tudor
- Galton Valley Museum – Victorian/Canals
- Wednesbury Museum – Victorian and Tudor
- Shugborough Hall – Victorian Christmas
- Dudmaston Hall – Victorian
- Etruria Industrial Museum – Victorian/Canals
- Gladstone Pottery Museum – Victorian Christmas
- Hartelbury Castle – Victorian
- Warwick Castle – Medieval
- Worcester Commandry – Tudor
Talks about historical music and instruments have also been given to various different adult groups including Women’s Institute, Probus and church groups.